IN PERSON COLOR ANALYSIS IN NEW YORK, NY
Address: 303 5th Ave Suite 1703
What is included?
- 1-on-1 In Person Color Consulting in NYC at the location specified above.
- Find what is your personal color palette and how to apply it to Clothes, Accessories, Makeup and Hair.
- A color swatch fan to take home.
What are the expected results?
- SAVE MONEY: Shopping will become easier. Avoid costly mistakes by purchasing items that do not compliment your complexion. Coordinate clothing and accessories with greater ease and choose the best colors for makeup and hair.
- LOOK GOOD PHYSICALLY: The correct color selections will enhance your natural beauty, making you appear healthier and even younger. The wrong colors will draw attention to flaws such as wrinkles or uneven skin tones.
- GAIN CONFIDENCE: By knowing that the colors that you're wearing are the ones that flatter and make you look your best version. When people feel good, they are more confident, they stand straighter, they smile more and even speak with more conviction.
1- When checking out, please give us a phone number and email address to be contact at.
2- This is a final sale. In case you can't make to your appointment, we will do our best to reschedule it, but canceled appointments won't be refunded.
I had the best time with Sophia at The NYC Outfit Curator. It was my first time getting color analyzed and it was truly an eye opening experience! Sophia is clearly an expert, super kind and nice to talk to, and I felt as if I was in very good hands. She matched which colors look best with my palette (warm autumn) and we even looked at my daily makeup products where I found I was using a shade too cool for my skin tone! I learned so much. I couldn’t recommend Sophia and The Outfit Curator enough!!
It was my first time getting color analysis done, and I had a great experience. Mariana is very experienced and has in-depth knowledge and an eye for detail. She helped me finalize colors for my capsule wardrobe and introduced me to a few new colors that will look great on my skin, and I can't wait to try them all.
I had the pleasure to have my color analysis done by Sophia. She was super kind and knowledgeable about everything, which automatically made me feel at ease. My whole life I was told I was warm in undertone, though I always wondered why it never looked right on me, but Sophia swiftly proved how I'm actually cool-toned and provided examples of hair colors that might suit me best. She also took the time to look at my makeup products and analyze which colors are and not working for me which I found incredibly helpful. Loved it! If you have the opportunity to do this, take it :)
I recently had the pleasure of going to the color analysis session, and I must say, it was a fantastic experience. The session was in NY and took place in a nice and comfortable setting. Mariana was not only incredibly kind, but also highly professional throughout the entire process. From the moment she started working on my colors, I could tell that the she was extremely knowledgeable about color theory and had a keen eye for detail. During the color analysis process, Mariana provided me with invaluable insights into which colors best complemented my skin tone, hair color, and eye color. She went above and beyond to make sure that I understood the analysis and were satisfied with the final outcome. Overall, I would highly recommend this color analysis to anyone looking to improve their personal style and gain a better understanding of which colors work best for them. Her kindness, professionalism, and expertise make them an excellent choice for anyone seeking top-quality color analysis services!!!
NEW YORK, NY - IN PERSON COLOR CONSULTING