5-week Color Analysis Expert Training
Join our 5-week, in-depth training program to become a color analysis expert!
If you want to help people look and feel their best, this course is for you. The course is designated to people that want to become a color analyst as a full-time job, or to complement their portfolio as stylists, designers, hairstylists, makeup artists and etc.
Topics to be covered:
- A complete color analysis roadmap, step-by-step
- Color analysis theory and the 12 season method
- Aspects of color: saturation, brightness and temperature
- The 12 seasonal color palettes and their specific characteristics
- Makeup and hair for each season
- Contrast in color analysis
- Color harmony and the color wheel
- Unique cases: olive skin, melasma and rosacea
Items included in your training program purchase:
- 5 1-on-1 meetings that can be 100% online or combined online + in person in Miami, FL. You can schedule it according to your availability.
- 25% off on all of our sets (Complete color analysis fabric set, Plain 12 season fabric set, 12 season color swatch).
- Personalized consulting on your first 5 client sessions. An Outfit Curator specialist will review your client's results, provide feedback and answer all your questions.
- An exclusive Outfit Curator e-book, with all the color analysis theory that you will learn in our class and need to reference moving forward;
- Official certificate of completion issued by The Outfit Curator.
LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR COURSE GRADUATES:
Students that successfully complete the program will have the opportunity to officially join the Outfit Curator team as a Certified Color Expert. Benefits include:
- Official job title and professional affiliation with The Outfit Curator, one of the most trusted names in color analysis in the U.S.
- Access to the The Outfit Curator booking platform and website capabilities to manage and book your own clients (No need to build your website and credibility from scratch!)
- Opportunity to have your content featured and boosted on The Outfit Curator social channels with an existing large following.
- Access to our exclusive community of color consultants and students to support you in recruiting clients and furthering your education.
The total amount can be split in up to 4 interest-free installments with ShopPay.
I can absolutely recommend the Color Analysis Training with The Outfit Curator! I am so happy - it was exactly the right decision. At the beginning I was worried if it would be possible for me because I come from Germany. Shipping the fabrics was no problem at all and Mariana took wonderful care of me!
The trainings were really great and lot of fun! We didn't just get knowledge, we always got small tasks to practice and always had time for personal interaction.
When we started with our first color analyses, Mariana supported us and gave us feedback. We were able to bring photos to our sessions and we talked about the analysis together. Mariana always gave us very helpful tips and pointed out mistakes. This was the best way for me to learn.
I couldn't be there for the offline appointment - but I was able to join online. That was perfect for me! I highly recommend it for those who are thinking about joining online only!
Thank you Mariana for this great experience!
Joanna, 31, from Germany